I am going through a roller coaster of mixed emotions today - I feel esctatic about the trip, yet anxious of the 'unwanted' attention. Relieved to take a break from work, yet worried about the turn of events upon my return. A sense of melacholy about the 'us', yet there's renewed hope and strength for 'tomorrow'. Its a battle within my heart and mind, yet my soul is at peace. Don't make sense? Its ok, just enjoy the lyrics by Sarah Mclachlan :)
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
All the fear has left me now; I'm not frightened anymore
It's my heart that pounds beneath my flesh;
It's my mouth that pushes out this breath
And if I shed a tear I won't cage it ; I won't fear love
And if I feel a rage I won't deny it; I won't fear love
Companion to our demons ; they will dance and we will play
With chairs candles and cloth, making darkness in the day
It will be easy to look in or out, upstream or down without a thought
And if I shed a tear I won't cage it ; I won't fear love
And if I feel a rage I won't deny it; I won't fear love
Peace in the struggle to find peace;
Comfort on the way to comfort
PS: "Let your love be stronger than your hate and anger. Learn the wisdom of compromise, for it is better to bend a little than to break" – H G Wells
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment